Old March 22nd 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Butch Magee

Default Wideband Folded Loop Construction Details

Geltlemen,
I have been considering the Wideband Folded Loop (WFL) for a couple of
weeks now to use as a secondary antenna when talking with all of the
local yocals who are spread out on 40 and 75 and 80 mtrs. I have seen
the photographs of the assembled antenna, BUT, no dimentions and by
reducing the physicical size of the antenna, I'm guessing the multiple
dimentions must be pretty tight to function as a no tuner 1.5 to 30 mHz.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Butch KF5DE