Old January 22nd 04, 02:33 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

I think all DX stations that pay for their own radio and put up
their own antenna should operate where and how they damn
well please......

(hear, hear...)

Seriously, it bothers me to read here, or in the comments on DX Summit,
when someone here in the States or in Europe decides they don't like the
frequency selection of a DX station. It's a hobby, darn it, and the DX
is operating when and where they can have a good time doing so.

Yes, 15 meters is open to Europe right now. Yes, there are Europeans
who need Cheatham County for USACA. Does that mean I'm a lid because
I'm sitting here typing on the Internet instead of working DX?
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66