Old March 22nd 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Keepers: Shortwave Radios That Last

I have bought many old AM/FM/Shortwave radios at Goodwill before,and
they all still work very good too,except for my old Sears Trav-Ler
AM/FM/Shortwave radio and when it works,it works very,very good.It was
worn out when I bought it at the Goodwill store.I can mess around with
the worn out push buttons and the worn out on/off/volume controll switch
for a few minutes and get it to working.When it does work,it is one of
my best radios.

My Panasonic RF-2600 AM/FM/Shortwave radio,I bought that radio brand
spanking new at a Service Merchandise store back in the 1980's,it has
never and it never will see the inside or the outside of any thrift
stores.Not as long as I live,it wont.

I gave an honest opinion/review of my Panasonic RF-2600 radio,I wish I
had saved that money for something else.
cuhulin