Old March 23rd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark

Default Current through coils - BFD

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:48:11 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Since you deliberately distorted what Yuri said,

The Hammond Organ's notes swell to "As the World Turns"

everything else you say is irrelevant. What is it about "roughly"
that you don't understand? "Roughly" could mean +/- 50% accuracy.

You don't really know, do you? ;-)

As I see both my name and Roy's on his page as positive role models,
and that this post you didn't read bears on specifics instead of with
your fantasies, I will let Yuri speak for himself about the merit of
my work.