Old March 23rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

But that is as "volunteers." Things are a lot different when your
volunteer status changes to responsibilities you have taskings.

indeed but we could have been classed as voloteers under public safety

it would helpful to reconized above taxi drivers

And that's just it. The chest-thumpers got snubbed by this
announcement.

Yes I see your point, sadly it is a valid one

pity it will surely fly over there head at rf speeds