Old March 23rd 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default Australian Tropical Cyclone Larry info on ABC HF Radio

wrote:

Heavy cloud cover obstructs/blocks the satellite signal.

I believe that a 'few minutes' is two, three, even four minutes. After
that, we use numbers. My wondering was, just how can a tv set be off
for ten minutes when it only turned OFF a few minutes ago. You knew how
long the set was off when it came back to life. How can it be off longer
than the distance back in time when it went out?

I can understand a set turning off ten minutes ago for a few minutes,
but NOT the other way around.

In case anyone wonders, I AM considering getting a life.

mike