Old March 23rd 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Spokesman

Default WANTED: Museum seeks B-17G Flying Fortress radio/radar equipment

"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message ...
Bill is 100% correct. He should negotiate and buy the plane from the restorers for its priceless value, say $50-100 million, he can then store it and show it to whomever he pleases! That is the American way!

He won't buy it. All the weenies that complain about somebody else spending
their own money to restore and use something will do nothing except huff and
puff like the litlle piggies.

I plug in my boat anchors. I heat my shop with an FRR 59 . I would never think
of just leaving it sitting there collecting dust and rusting away.