Old March 23rd 06, 09:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
rom stevie

(From a post that Mork snipped mid sentence because the rest was
humiliating to him...)

I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant idiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

I've not sent you any threatening e-mail, PutzBoy.

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

You HAVE expressed your preference for (1) male sex and (2)
forceful sex. It's not beyond you to attempt to force yourself on me.

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

One "what"...?!?!

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did

Then just don't ever travel any farther south than Marquette.

And by the way, Mork...Thanks for regurgitating yet ANOTHER old
post...It pretty well shores up my assessment of your overall weakness
and just how lame you really are.

Steve, K4YZ