Old March 23rd 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Bob

Default This is the one I was referring to.......

Hi Butch

The cebik URL I posted gives you dimensions and values for a full length
one.

I'd suggest that since it is such a wide band device terminated in a
resistor, choose some arbitary value like 600 ohms, feed it via a balun
transformer and see what happens! Take the manufacturers description and
photo to work out the wire lengths.

What I am mainly getting at is being such a wideband antenna with
resistive loading, the dimensions wont be critical.

Cheers Bob VK2YQA

Butch Magee wrote:

http://www.rys.nl.wfl.htm

How do I build this thing, I can't find schematics
anywhere...............Butch KF5DE