Old March 23rd 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dave Stadt

Default Pin-style headphones for S-38

wrote in message
I am restoring a Hallicrafter's S-38, and wonder where I might find
the type of headphones that would fit the little double pin inputs on
the back. I have only seen the "jack" style.
Thanks
--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"

Vintage headphones came with the tip plugs. Trimm and Brandes were the most
popular. My guess is you could find a set for a reasonable amount of money
on eBay. You can get the pins from vintage electronic supply houses and
convert more modern headsets if you so desire.