Old March 24th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Four Four

Default Soon my Ree-Peater go on air

Get over it, Todd. This is what Roger Wiseman does day in and day out.
He likes picking on you. Get the message?
And you fall for it every time.

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dumb-ass, this person IS using a fake call-sign, don't believe go to
http://www.fcc.gov and look it up yourself. The person has posted
repetitively that he's me, which is not, (this under federal LAW is
Identity theft) don't believe, googles archives all these post unless
told not to do so. This Son of bitch has copied the title and
everything else on my website. As for my BBS ASSHOLE! that under the
LAW IS NOT KIDDY PORN, I would suggest you ****ing better read the law
ass-wipe. It's still on the net and will be on the net for a
LONNNNNNNNGGGGGG TIME

~JERK

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php