Old February 7th 04, 08:48 PM
Zoran Brlecic

Matt Osborn wrote:

2. As for your editorializing, please don't project your own feelings to
other people. I am not the one listening to AM, Fox News and CNBC so
that I can be told what my opinion is and who to hate on a given day. I
prefer to use my own brain instead, a novel concept for some people.

You gave some good advice, please follow it.

I'm not the one posting countless messages all over the place blaming
"liberals" for everything, from Janet Jackon's nipples to the increased
swelling of one's rectal polyps. I understand a psychological need for
being able to apply simplistic solutions to imaginary problems, though,
but that hardly justifies the intrusion of the pseudo-political neo-con
vulgarity everywhere, the unrelated Usenet groups included.
Therefore, when the irrational anti-liberal paranoia stops invading the
forums that I read, I'll stop responding. How's that?

WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly