Old March 24th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Butch Magee

Default OOOooooohhhhhhhhhh, Get to my Question

Hal Rosser wrote:
"Butch Magee" wrote in message

Cecil QUIT talking with alll those kidz about sparks "n arks "n stuff
whill i HAVE A VERY really very question on the board. You know, the
one about the Wideband Folded Loop (WFL) 400.00 FROM RF-Systems. Will
my thoughts work or whut!

giddy-yupbapa mau-mau
)cant remember where that came from, just enterred my head
and has been plaqueing me for for days...............

Butch KF5DE

its
oom papa oom papa mau mau
El vire ah
Mah harts on fire -uh 4 elvire-uh
oom papa oom papa mau mau

Yes, yea verily that is it!! I was literaly going nuts with that ditty
running through my head.....but I got it now.
Thanks,
Butch