Old March 25th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

Default "open your cb"

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
Back in my younger years I would get some assholes that would make
threats. They think they are safe behind the mic. You track them down
and all of a sudden they are dead bolting the door. It's the same with
the internet, they think they are safe behind the keyboard, but when
the doorbell rings they crap their pants.

N8WWM invited me to his house...he's gonna beat my ass.

Make sure you wear clothes you won't mind throwing away. You don't want
crisco and his stench on your good boots. Remember to bathe in tomato
juice to get the stink off.

Nah. I go west right by his town quite often. He doesn't invite me anymore
now..

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/