Old March 25th 06, 07:10 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default get help

wrote:
assraped an old freind wrote:
wrote:

I have been reported for many things never had any trouble from the
reports

You mean not yet. guffaw

and I have been reported by people that haev ane use a brain

as the fact i contiue posting clearly shows

Some of your posts seem to have dissapeared, stupid.

have they?

the only ones I am aware a 3 I removed myself

having discoered a few that got posted more than once I missed one fo
them as you noted

you haven't

Wrong, you slobbering jackass.

I am right yo u have changed your record

Wrong, now die of your AIDS.

no aids here

Not get to dying of your AIDS.

meaning what in english Mr slit?

BWHAHAHA You wouldn't know correct English, you GED holding dropout.

no GED here I have HSdiploma, BS and 2 MS degrees and am a PHD program
dropout

I don't have aids

Liar. The CDC says you do.

you say that but you do know it isn't true?