Old March 26th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default WANTED: Museum seeks B-17G Flying Fortress radio/radar equipment

The word "Smithsonian" comes to mind. Thank goodness they have some
common sense.

I suppose if you had the original Apollo 11 command module you'd want
to sell rides in that too.

The Smithsonian? Oh yeah, they would never truck [or fly!] any of their
exhibits around the country, or loan them out....

I'm sure an aircraft has a much better chance on US highways than in the
air... LOL.

C'mon Bill... dig up a valid point! I know you can do it!
:-)
rb

PS:
FYI again... we *do* have Columbia, [at the Smithsonian] and it doesn't fly,
it rides and it falls, so no tickets.