Old September 29th 03, 06:08 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:56:50 GMT, Gene Nygaard
wrote:
Let me explain to you the difference between your mere equivalence and
a definition.

Hi Gene,

You admittedly don't have the skills (which is evident in the single
sentence quote above). And further, you say nothing responsive to the
post, instead, yet again repeating, ad nauseum, the same poor quality
of scripted response.

You are out of your element and terribly devoid of communication
concepts that go beyond a cut-and-paste philosophy. Your knee jerk
response to label any intelligent response as being offered by a fool
is no retort of substance here. I willingly embrace such a title of
fool. You can easily consult Google to the matter, but I will repeat
it for you:
"Considering how many fools can calculate, it is surprising that
it should be thought either a difficult or a tedious task for any
other fool to learn how to master the same tricks.

"Some calculus-tricks are quite easy, Some are enormously
difficult. The fools who write the text-books of advanced
mathematics - and they are the most clever fools - seldom take the
trouble to show you how easy the easy calculations are. On the
contrary, they seem to desire to impress you with their tremendous
cleverness by going about it in the most difficult way.

"Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach
myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools
the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest
will follow. What one fool can do, another can."
Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

If this seems a little dense in its meaning, it suggests the totality
of your intellectual achievement in 3000+ posts can be contained in a
handheld calculator with that calculator's added benefit that it won't
back sass the operator. :-)

C'mon now Gene, we both know that any perceived admission to your
inestimable authority would deflate you immediately into the
depression of not being the focus - merely the period ending a
lengthy, but trivial unread footnote. The web is littered with
similar academic wannabees.

Your one note opera doesn't even need the fat lady.

Curtain.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC