Old March 26th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default BBC Shortwave A06

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:25:17 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

So this is ALL THAT`S LEFT of English BBCWS on SW in the entire Western
Hemisphe

1100 1300 Daily 11865
2100 2200 Daily 15390
2100 2130 Mon-Fri 11675
2200 2300 Daily 5975

We can get BBC WS on satellite and DAB here in the UK, as well as MW. At
night, 0100 -0600 it also turns up on LW and FM. I'd rather listen to it on
DAB than SW any day, although when on holiday, that's a different matter.

Those other alternatives are nice I suppose, however, they are not shortwave.

Right. Some of us listen to the World Service for the content, not
for the catch.