Old March 28th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Platt

Default RTV Silicone And Coax Outer Jacket: Safe ?

In article ,
Wes Stewart wrote:

If this is indeed his need, then I offer my method. I use
Plymouth-Bishop No. 122 rubber tape followed by an overwrap of a good
quality vinyl tape.

http://www.plymouthbishop.com/

If memory serves, I bought the 122 at Home Depot, although their web
site doesn't show that they carry it anymore. An electrical supply
house would likely be a source.

My local Home Depot had it in stock as of last week... I bought a
couple of rolls, and they had plenty more.

Their web site seems to show only a fraction of what they have in the
stores.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO