Old March 28th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Al

Default 217stufforsale

I bought a National NC-300 from him on eBay a few months ago. It was
basically as advertised, although I wouldn't call it "Excellent" as it
was described. It definitely needed some work and was badly out of
calibration and alignment. The crystal phasing capacitor was cracked,
so I had to fix that, but I don't know if that happened in shipping or
not. It was packed very well, in two boxes with a lot of styrofoam
peanut things and bubble wrap.
It took a while for him to ship it out, but when I asked him when it
was going to be shipped, he did apologize and say he had just hurt his
back badly and that he would ship as soon as possible.

Al, WA2AS

Ed wrote:
User ID: 217stufforsale
Name: KELLY NACCARATO
Company:
City: GUILFORD
State: CT
Country: United States
Phone: (203) 640-3415
Registered Since: Thursday, Jul 15, 2004 10:30:17 PST

He has a bad reputation among the lists (Boatanchors, Hallicrafters,
Collins) some have had pretty good luck with him, most have not. Buyer
Beware.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm an idiot, but I think its Martyn's alter-ego. He HAS had more than
1 active eBay signon at one time.