Old March 29th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default "Baffling regulations"

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

It's kind of nice to be able to read another ham's opinions without
being called a liar and/or a homo.

yea it is nice or lazy disrepectful or a child molestor

Well lookie lookie...Two lying, disrespectful, lazy child molesters
back-slapping each other...

No..really guys...I don't think EITHER of you could muster up
enough testosterone to be even close to being as sexually "mature" as a
child let alone have your way forcibly. But at least Brain married a
real woman who took his last name, so we can write him out of being
homosexual".

However the lying, disrespectful and lazy parts seem to be pretty
accurate. Neither of you have provided anything to prove otherwise.

And thanks, guys...Always enjoy watching the red hatted monkey
dancing with the trained poodle...However it's tough to tell who's
"leading".....

Steve, K4YZ