Old March 29th 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default "Baffling regulations"

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
In the April iss issue of QST, David Sumner K1ZZ editorializes the new
public relations campaign "hello..."

In the eighth paragraph, he mentions "baffling regulations."

Merriam-Webster on-line has this to say about baffle:
---
baffle
One entry found for baffle.

Main Entry: 1baf·fle
Pronunciation: 'ba-f&l

Huh...?!?! Mark Morgan phonetics?

hijacking another thread?
I've often commented on the need for our regulations to make sense.
They need to be vertically and horizontally consistent. They need not
be arbitrary. They need not baffle.

They don't. I understand them just fine.

you understand them then I guess we have proof your mind is truly
****ed up

Yet I've been attacked again and again and again by the Extra-Elite of
RRAP wrt this topic.

No.

You've been "attacked" because you make irrational, unfounded,
unsubstantiated claims about Amatuer Radio and then cry because you get
your feelings hurt when people actually demand that you provide some
form of validation for your wild assertions.

nope
he has proovided proof as has more tellingly has the FCC

Now David Sumner, speaking for the ARRL in the pages of QST validates
what I've said and have been attacked for.

No, he doesn't.

sure he does Summer validates one of the thing BB has claimed but you
you are not honest to even admit that

Thanks you Extras. I'm sure your hearts were in the right place.

Thank-YOU, Brain, for showing us that we're all just one DNA-link
away from being the animals we once were.

always can count on your for the perspnaly attack

now stev where is your promised lawsuit?

Steve, K4YZ