Old March 29th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default "Baffling regulations"

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

It's kind of nice to be able to read another ham's opinions without
being called a liar and/or a homo.

yea it is nice or lazy disrepectful or a child molestor

Well lookie lookie...Two lying, disrespectful, lazy child molesters
back-slapping each other...

and this is ontopic how?

No..really guys...I don't think EITHER of you could muster up
enough testosterone to be even close to being as sexually "mature" as a
child let alone have your way forcibly.

so you admit to lying when you called me a child moslestor the other
day? or not

I do wish you'd make up your mind
But at least Brain married a
real woman who took his last name, so we can write him out of being
homosexual".

you are hung up on conventionality steve and short on facts as well

However the lying, disrespectful and lazy parts seem to be pretty
accurate. Neither of you have provided anything to prove otherwise.

realy guess you haven't been reading the NG, but then from much of what
you have posted I question wether you have ever read the NG and posted
a response that related to topic at hand

where is your lawsuit Steve oh proven liar