Old March 29th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Still No Feds, you mean not yet, Toad!

N9OGL wrote:
Wrong, Toad, you perverted sack of ****.

Sure, prove it, As for as I can there has been no feds coming to the
door and the sites been up since the begin December of last year.

You mean not yet, pervert.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your a ****ing looser they will
come, my site is LEGAL!!

Wrong again, cartoon kiddie porn poster.

Hey your gay buddy DeWhorean has a new blog:

http://delorean20isa****.blogspot.com/

DICKWHOREAN isn't my buddy, maybe your little butt buddy...as far I
concern he's the one posting the shemale picture on NIM ****ers and
pretending to be me on there.

No, he's queer like you are, Toad. He's the one who announced you
posted those shemale pictures over there.