Old March 29th 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retarded perverted pedophile Marky whines!

an old perverted pedophile wrote:
wrote:
assraped an old freind wrote:
wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfreind wrote:

you don't even know your name

Neither do you, ****tard. You post under a bunch of other names.

no I don't what other names do you think I post under
from Google I post as "an Old freind , but it is not my name and most
of the email address havve my name or call atched to the

You are lying again, Marky. Google has proven you post under other
names as well.

A faked birth certificarte is the only way a
sub-human like you would have one.

you mean someone pulled yours for not being human?

No, retard, I mean you must not have a real birth certificate. They
don't issue them for pieces of **** like you.

get help

Parroting the phrase your family have told you, eh, Marky? That why you
were forced into the state-mandated psychological treatment sessions?

learn your name

You follow your own advice first, dumbass. You start posting under your
own name, stupid.

Mine is mark Morgan

And you are a perverted pedophile.