Old March 29th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default Still No Feds, you mean not yet, Toad!

Wrong again, cartoon kiddie porn poster.

Again Lloyd prove it, The fact of the matter is this those sites that
are shutting down are being shut down by the web host, NOT the
government. but prove it.

No, he's queer like you are, Toad. He's the one who announced you
posted those shemale pictures over there.

WHY?? because HE'S the ONE posting them, not me, and unless youhave
factual proof that I'm posting shemale pictures my suggestion to you
and those real kiddy porn lovers at NIM ****ers can STFU