Old March 30th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

Default THE ONE TRUE LEADER OF HAM RADIO K1MAN ISSUES WARNING TO THE FCC

So... I take it you don't agree? Fine with me if you don't.

But let's watch and see what happens. Eventually we will all know who
was right.

Like I said, don't take the seemingly slow pace of this as an
indication of the eventual outcome. Having observed the workings of
government, it may be slow, but it does eventually get the job done.

The FCC with all it's problems will eventually deal with Mr Baxter. It
will take awhile yet, but they will deal with him just like they are
dealing with Jack Garretson who is sitting in jail right now and faces
FCC imposed fines too. You know it's sorta funny that he used a lot of
the same arguments I hear used to justify K1MAN's position and it seems
that they will have about the same impact.

And, just as an aside.. My IP is quite safe, I assure you.