Old March 31st 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

Default Passport to WORTHLESS band radio?

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
. com...
Is it just me, or do others find that in way over 50% of the time that I
hear something on "X" frequency at "Y" time, and look it up in Passport,
there's NOTHING listed?
Example: Right now, 23:23 on 15.340, I'm hearing some music that sounds
like it belongs in some musical. I look in Passport, there is NOTHING
listed for that freq/time...
Kind of defeats the purpose of buying the book...

I don't buy it anymore. I find more accurate information with the databases available online.
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com
http://www.eibi.vu
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm