Old March 31st 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Hackett

Default Passport to WORTHLESS band radio?

Yea, I buy them every year too and have quite a collection. I'm not sure
WHY I keep buying them. Probably for the same reason I keep buying radio
after radio. obsessive compulsive disorder...

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I have been saying that for years...I own every issue and I keep buying

them
but NOT for the schedules.

the internet is the ONLY source for schedules and stuff like that

I use a program that imports several databases so I always have the best
info available to me at all times

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
. com...
Is it just me, or do others find that in way over 50% of the time that I
hear something on "X" frequency at "Y" time, and look it up in Passport,
there's NOTHING listed?
Example: Right now, 23:23 on 15.340, I'm hearing some music that sounds
like it belongs in some musical. I look in Passport, there is NOTHING
listed for that freq/time...
Kind of defeats the purpose of buying the book...