Old March 31st 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ken

Default SG103/URM-25F Signal Gen

August, you're a life saver. I can't seem to be able to do anything with
BAMA or DJVU, just won't work. Thanks a meg. Ken

August Johnson wrote:
Hello Ken,

BAMA has a lot of the manuals that I used to have on my web site, in pdf
form. But they didn't seem to put up all of them. I have lots of manuals for
the URM25 generators, I've uploaded the NAVSHIPS 92495 manual and it can be
found at:

http://www.ubvri.net/Manuals/NAVSHIPS92495.pdf

you probably should right click on the link and save it to your disk, the
file is about 15MB.

73,
August Johnson KG7BZ

"Ken" wrote in message

Ok, I found the file, TM 11-6625-603-40P, but when I use Djvu to copy, it
says this prg is too old??? How can I get this file printed? Ken

Ken wrote:

Just found one of these at the Charlotte meet, need the manual on it.
I've looked on BAMA, but I guess I need a mfg name there? How would I
find it using the military nomenclature on the unit?