Old March 31st 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default From the VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO : K1MAN

N9OGL wrote:
K1MAN
Here's

bull****
The Anti-K1MAN group is making a list of those who "support" k1man at
http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7/357648/ Now I would like to know
where the hell I stated that I supported him? you know, I ran a K1MAN
BOARD at http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=k1man and it was
open for everyone to comment on K1MAN and one of those on the other
side posted a link to their no2k1mn board (and it's still there) and
the no2K1MAN board is list is linked to
http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7/357648/ and what on there beside
information about K1MAN?? A list of his "supporters" hmm kind of
reminds me of that NAZI list k1man started that basically ****ed these
people off. Anyway LET LOOK AT SOME REAL FACTS OK

LIke the fact you spam shemale pics, faggot?

1. No where have I ever stated I support K1MAN, I question some of the
stuff the FCC's doing and that's my constitutional right.
2. Brian Crow and his little buddies or who ever runs that CMSPIRG site
is HURTING the no2k1man cause, because that little list on there make
THEM just as bad as BAXTER with his NAZI LIST. People have right to
disagree with THEM, that's what's makes this free country. I Agree with
a few of your THEIR but I HAVE the RIGHT to disagree with ALL the
others issues. With that site at
http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-7/357648/ your little group is
proven yourselves to be just as bad as BAXTER
3. With the above site you've proven that this is NOT about the issue,
but a person VENDETTA and it's a VENDETTA you are willing to spread to
those YOU feel supports K1MAN or has a different VIEW then your.

Face it, Toad, you're queer for BaxTURD.