Old March 31st 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
assraped an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old retard wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:

Liar. They convicted you both times. You pleaded "no contest".
nope never convincted

Liar. And nice admission you were arrested for it.

nope

Yep. How else could you have stood trial for it, twice, no less?

I wasn't even once

but to try and get though that thick skull of your

if I wwas trialed twice that means at least once I was found Not
guility

as it happened I was on 2 seperate occasion trailed and found not
guility on a charge of disobeying orders, thecourt ruled the order not
lawful

the record of court martial is a public matter