Old March 31st 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Michael Herron

Default Turner +2 mic internal wiring question

I have a Turner +2 desk mic That I have put together as it was in parts
(amazing that they were all there). Does anyone have the internal wiring
diagram for one of these as there is some wiring I can not figure out. In
particular, where do the 2 wires from the mic element connect to on the
board that has the gain control pot and where do the wires from the 9 volt
battery terminals connect to? These had been cut when it was taken apart so
not sure where they go. Thanks for any assistance. Mike.