Old April 1st 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John

Default Elivated vertical

I've got a Butternut vertical HF6V and have plans to place it up on the
roof. I've had it ground mounted (worked super) but due to family uses for
the yard will have to move it up and out of the way.

Rather than laying down 20 pieces of wire on my roof for radials (insulated
with the tips protected) I'd like to try and build a Butternut "No radials
required with the optional CPK Counterpoise kit" but I'm having difficulty
finding the specs.

Has anyone ever built one or have the measurements for a general purpose
counterpoise kit?

Thanks.

John
john_stlmo at yahoo dot com