Old April 1st 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Current through coils

Cecil Moore wrote:
The distributed network model, a superset of the lumped circuit
model, is "provably incorrect" after being accepted and tested
for more than a century??? By all means, please prove it incorrect.
That should be very interesting - overturning a century of
acceptance.

Ian,

It seems to me Cecil now agrees the system can be modeled as a lumped
components and loads and we do not need to use standing waves.

At least that's what it sounds to me like what he is saying now.

73 Tom