Old April 1st 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Larry Weil

Default Wanted Dual Band Mobile Transceiver

In article r9mWf.24680$KE1.11011@dukeread02,
"Charlie Hugg" wrote:

I am still looking for a Dual Band 2 Meter/440 mobile tranceiver. It needs
to have a Tone
Board so that I can access local repeaters. I am looking for something
around $200. Please let me know what you have,i.e., make, model,condition,
and price.

Tone board? Most radios made in the past 10 or 15 years have tone
built-in. I donąt think you can buy a new one today that doesnąt.

My suggestion if you want a used radio is to look on e-bay, or get to a
local hamfest.

73 de KC1IH

--
Larry Weil