Old April 1st 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve lying ****

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
rom stevie
I don't "deserve" my nursing license because I would be concerend
about getting an STD from an openly gay, admittedly deviant idiot who
thinks teaching kids to lie is acceptable...?!?!?

Stevie claims he wants no contact with me (but why then he contiue to
send me threatening email?)

Why do you continue to re-cycle this misquoted snippet into yet
another bandwidth wasting thread that clearly demonstrates your
illness, Morkie?

becusase you have neve answered it

but claims to faer contracting an STD from me

First I don't have one but that is beside the point

Sure you do.

prove it

two he has to have contact with me to get one if I did

Your wife wouldn't allow it...He'd get jealous.

a lie on many levels

Steve, K4YZ

where is your lawsuit