Old April 1st 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDogg

Default ILG Radio Database for the A06 - Whats so special about ILG?

Why all the fuss about ILG's passwords?
I can't find anything special about ILG's web site. Maybe I'm missing
something? Please explain.

You can create your own custom schedules!

Download a small BASIC program, which will extract data of your interest
from the bc-a06.txt file!
Or any bc-xxx.txt file.

For example, all Japanese language broadcasts OR all transmissions active at
22.15 o'clock...
You'll need MS QBasic for this).
http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/browser_e.html

The current summer schedule (A06) is not yet available on this site, but
work is in progress.
This is the current version (approx. 50%):
http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/dx_e.html

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
k.net...

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear "Helmsman,"

Based on past experience, I did not expect to see the A06 schedule in
the ILG database for several weeks. Nonetheless, I checked them
yesterday morning and, of course, it was not there. They must have
posted it after I checked!

Thanks much for the "heads-up." I just got my new password and
downloaded the file.

I wonder if my password will be "good" for the entire A06 season (their
revisions and updates) or if I will have to get a new password each
time I want to download a new file.

In any case, the process is fast and easy.

Thanks again!

For many months now a new password worked for one week only. I think
that is still the case.
Best,

Joe