Old April 1st 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Satellit

Default I must be missing something (Was: AM FM Zip Code Based Signal Strengths)

On 2006-03-30 14:00:32 -0800, Guy Kudlemyer said:

I must be missing something...

What good is a website that tells you that you can hear all of your local
stations from your location? Seems like I already know that...

--Guy
Thurston, OR

Well, for instance, a station that is listed on mine is overpowered by
another station from 150 miles away! Disgustingly, the station I would
like to hear is a one of a kind station in the area, the station that
overpowers it is a Spanish speaking station.

Sigh.

--

acs

---
Grundig Satellit 800M, Degen 1102,*FR200,*
100' Random Wire, Degen "31" Amplified Loop,
Pulling signals out of thin air in the Pacific Northwest Since 1992
http://www.chevyorange.com