Old April 1st 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Default ILG Radio Database for the A06 - Whats so special about ILG?

Hello.

Why all the fuss about ILG's passwords?
I can't find anything special about ILG's web site. Maybe I'm missing
something? Please explain

ILG's database is very useful to those of us who own AR7030s, JRC
NRD-535s or 545s, and/or Ten-tec RX-320s and use Jan Arkesteijn's
RxWINGS computer-control program.

This database can easily be incorporated into the RxWINGS program and
then the user can select the parameters he/she desires and have the
program automatically search the database for stations meeting those
parameters. Then you just click on the station and there it is!

For the program listener, I know of no other program which allows this
to be done so easily. It is in fact easier than using a "TV-Guide" type
program for your television or VCR!

And the ILG database is more accurate than any other of which I'm aware
with the exception of Daniel Sampson's PrimeTimeShortwave, which is its
equal.

Best,

Joe