Old April 2nd 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jon L

Default Turner +2 mic internal wiring question

Greetings Mike! I looked through my Turner pamphlets, but I did not
find anything on the Turner + 2 desk mike. Wouldn't you know I just
sold 2 of them a couple months ago.
I did find the info on the hand mike version, the M + 2U. It takes a 7
volt battery instead of the 9 volt. I don't know that the internal
wiring would be the same. If you find that it is I can help.
Another thing would be to see if the Side Kick was wired the same. I
know I used the Side Kick on the same radios as I did the + 2.
You might try one of the amateur radio news groups if no one here can
help. Those mics were popular on the old Drake stuff and some others.
Have a great week! Jon in South Carolina.