Old April 2nd 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
running dogg

Default WBCQ ANNOUNCES THE TIMTRON NETWORK!

dxAce wrote:

WBCQ ANNOUNCES THE TIMTRON NETWORK!
For immediate release, April 1, 2006 http://www.wbcq.com/

Monticello, Maine -- WBCQ is pleased to announce The Timtron Network,
a new 24 hour shortwave service for our listeners worldwide. Starting
on Monday, April 3, WBCQ will commence programming on our two new 250
kilowatt transmitters for listeners in North America, South America,
Europe, and the Mediterranean. The Timtron Network features the
following programming:

0000-0200 Radio Timtron Worldwide, Pashto/Urdu Edition

Just what we need, WBCQ broadcasting to the terrorists in Pakistan.
Watch out Osama, America has a NEW WEAPON in the global war on terror!