Old April 2nd 06, 09:50 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woger

Default The weeekly FAQ - What Is Ham Radio?

"Mike G4KFK" wrote in message
ups.com...

know code wrote:
I see Beanie is a hypocrite who has ran away with his tail between his
legs as he still hasn't answered the questions! Was it not Beanie that
said something along the lines of you are proven guilty by your silence?

Yes - and also that innocence can be proven by standing in the police
cell all night with a blanket on your head singing
"I'll sing you a song of social justice,
"BROAD-HURST!! BLAKE-LOCK!!,
"Of two deserving deaths, of public justice.
"BROAD-HURST!! BLAKE-LOCK!!"

Lyrics found in
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.ra...8?dmode=source

73
Mike G4KFK

Oh, gee. I'll just run right over and get the lyrics to this "best song
ever". Yup. I'm going to do that right after I take a ****.