Old April 2nd 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default is "dr" death a theft or merely a liar? he is blowhard fraud

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address

and what happened to end your stint as a Professor in OK oh Danny boy

I guess Dr Death is somehow more impressive than" Danny Kent
Deatherage"

have a nice day
http://drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com/

WOW!!!!! You got me! And I thought I was an electrician living in Missouri
as I have posted on many occasions. I have even given my location within a
10 mile radius of my house. You have certainly proved with this post that
you are as retarded as everyone says. BTW, feel free to call me day and
night on those phone numbers, and don't forget to send me a jockstrap at
that address.

either you are reavaled personaly for a fraud or you are revealed as
an Id theif meaning you are a fraud

not hving bothered to look Oblong well you may beneary by in Mo i
realy hardly

OTOH preaps someone will indulge and you a jockstrap

but in any case "dr" have a nice day you fraud
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download