Old April 2nd 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Yuri Blanarovich

Default Coils and Transmission Lines.

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:07:38 -0400, "Yuri Blanarovich"
wrote:

Thermometers don't lie, meters don't lie, even EZNEC shows it! So
wasaaaaap?

Hi Yuri,

That's a good question. The last you had to say, two years ago, was
you were waiting for the snow to melt to provide a better measure.

It must have been a particularly long and cold winter these two years.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

No, but I got cut off the NG by AOL's dropping NGs and therefore lost touch
with the severity of the problem. Also got too busy with real life, which I
considered more important and didn't even dream that this still would be the
problem.
I though that some of the unbelievers would by now done it, saw it, realized
they were wrong and confessed. Apparently not. So I am glad to be still
around and will try to either get educated or contribute to setting the
record straight and correct the fallacies that are out there.
Sooo, nobody would try to do the experiment and SEE it, but rather keep
chasing the gay electron phasors charged with Kirchoffs through three way
intersections and blame Bush for it?

Yuri, K3BU.us