Old April 3rd 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default dr death the fool

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
wrote in message

411 Farley Road
Oblong IL 62449

Office (618) 544-2121
Home (618) 592-3456
since you live in fear of Jockstarps you should be more carefull about
your address
either you are reavaled personaly for a fraud or you are revealed as
an Id theif meaning you are a fraud

Isn't that a damned if I am and damned if I ain't statement?

it certain is such a statement but you did the pinning not not

YOU pinned it on me. You Googled up some **** that has nothing to do with
me. You are a retard.

No I did not

you post as I llooked up your profile there and and
clicked through to the website that is lsited in the links

you pinned it on yourself

You pinned that name and address on me.

you are the one using either a yahoo address that reveals more than you
intended or hijacking it for your own fraud

I have many yahoo accounts.

and the yahoo account you are using now links to Mr Daethages and the
addrss given

so you are either stealling his ID or it is you
If you think it's me, give me a call
and I will happily chat with you.

why would I want to chat with you?

not hving bothered to look Oblong well you may beneary by in Mo i
realy hardly

You really should have bothered to look. I have posted many times that I
live in Missouri and even gave clues to within ten miles of my house.

so? and I have poste scouted etails to lead Robeson and a few other a
merry dance over the years I have them thiking I live more than 100
miles from where I in fact live

You mean in Michigan?

do I? but steve think I way to east of where I do

I assume you are as able as I am?

Don't compare yourself with me.fool

(I sugest you not dipute that but do suit yourself

Dipute is not a word moron.

so?

I have already addressed your false accusation that I am a fraud.

nope you have overlooked the facts

You have yet to present ANY facts.

you presented them for me
I have asked you on several occasions to
present this or that and you never do.

I posted them lying fool

Of course you don't care about facts.

wrong again
This is very apparent in your posts.
You would rather me be this fictional character Danny Kent, and are unable
to grasp the concept that I never claimed to be him, it is a figment of your
own imagination.

You post as
http://profiles.yahoo.com/drdeath is the
yahoo profile and the link to this man you claim is fictional are all
there