Old April 3rd 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ILG Radio Database for the A06 - Whats so special about ILG?

Printing out scheds is a good idea for lots of folks. However, I would
rather print out a schedule that was not just based on ILG. The merged
database in SWLog is far superior and has a lot of
frequencies/broadcasts that are not in ILG.

I suppose one can always buy WRTH, Passport to World Band Radio and
Monitoring Times if you want to be "computer free". I would rather pay
nothing and have comprehensive up-to-date schedules printed on paper or
on the computer screen.

Each to his own - Roger