Old April 3rd 06, 07:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc
The Magnum

Default The weeekly FAQ - What Is Ham Radio?

"G-Whiz" wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:33:51 +0200, know code wrote:

Plods Reunited wrote:
Do you shag sheep?
Have you ever shagged a sheep?
Do you entertain thoughts of shagging a sheep?
Does wearing a wooly jumper give you a hard-on?
Do you masturbate wearing said jumper?
How many times a week are you sober?

And your answers are? Simple "yes" or "no" answers (sound familiar?)
will be fine, except for the last one where a simple figure will
suffice. Or are you going to run away with your tail between you legs
like you accuse Brian of doing?

I see Beanie is a hypocrite who has ran away with his tail between his
legs as he still hasn't answered the questions! Was it not Beanie that
said something along the lines of you are proven guilty by your silence?
Ho hum.

ISTR The Magnum asked pretty much the same:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....79f4d2872?hl=e
n&

also with no answer. Should we presume?

GW

As Mr Evans has often said he never clicks on links to messages then I will
repost my questions for him to see and possibly answer if he finds time away
from Harassing Brian Reay

Quote..

"So tell us Mr Evans...

Have you ever had improper thoughts about sheep?... (No smoke without fire
etc...)
And have you ever sampled the delight that is known as 'Meths' as an
inebriant?
And finally, have you ever 'threatened' little girls in any way?...

These are the things we wish to know... "

End quote,

Graham
--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19