Old April 4th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ATTENTION: The Bell + Howell World Band Radio

On 3 Apr 2006 16:16:16 -0700, "Joe Analssandrini"
wrote:

All right - for those of you who have procrastinated, here is the
GREATEST offer for the Bell + Howell World Band Radio I have ever seen.

The company offering it is: MAKE LIFE EASIER, 19465 Brennan Avenue,
Ferris, CA 92599. Their telephone number is: 1-800-522-0227.

Currently they are offering two special coupons: (1) "ZCF" which is
worth $5.00 on any order of $30.00 or more, and (2) "ZCE" which offers
free shipping on any order of $20.00 or more. (Their normal $3.00
handling charge still applies.) Just mention these two coupons to the
operator.

Okay - now to the "meat" of this post.
SNIP

Don't wait - get on the 'phone RIGHT NOW before these are all gone!

Remember, they make great gifts to give to people whom you want to keep
out of our hobby.

"He who waits is lost."

Best,

Joe

*How many of YOUR radios receive AM/megawatt signals?

**Maybe we should have a DX contest limited to reception via the Bell +
Howell Radio only.

***With apologies.

Too funny Joe - this well written on-topic humor is appreciated!