Old April 4th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Current across the antenna loading coil - from scratch

wrote:
When you show a track record of being honest and you stop those attacks
and your constant distortions of what other people say, I'm sure people
will start talking to you again.

Of course, you never attack anyone. Pot, Kettle - Kettle, Pot. Here's
a smattering of what you have said to me during the past month:

W8JI wrote:

3/5/06 "Cecil, You are a horse's ass."

3/10/06 "If you weren't so pig-headed ... Until you stop, put the beer away,..."

3/11/06 "I'm also a victim of Cecil's twicted reality now."

3/11/06 "It would be comical to watch Cecil twist reality if it wasn't sad."

3/11/06 "Cecil's normal tactic is to change what other people say."

3/27/06 "how much will you pay me for putting up with you?"

3/27/06 "I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis.
No wonder your wife split."

--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp